Ready for a dynamic career?
Do you excel at customer
Career Opportunities with Tidal Communications
The following opportunity is currently available:
Avaya IP Office Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Avaya IP Office Engineer to configure, implement, and support Avaya IP Office and Powered by Avaya, the associated networking and software applications. Candidates should have a good understanding of VoIP technology and 3 or more years of experience with Avaya IP Office.
Avaya IP Office Engineer responds to Tier II escalations from the Service Desk to support, maintain and install VOIP/TDM communication systems, equipment, software and processes necessary for voice connectivity and voice communication services through in-depth diagnostics and troubleshooting. The position is responsible for directing vendors during installation and repair work. In addition, the Telecom Engineer I performs large scale move/add/change projects as well as planning and implementing large VOIP/TDM communication system projects.
- 3 years or more of Avaya IP Office experience.
- Solid network troubleshooting skills- TCP/IP concepts and LAN/WAN issues
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Exchange on premise and cloud
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to DHCP & DNS
- Strong Mobile device experience in relation to setup and email configuration.
- Experience with Sonicwall firewalls a plus.
- Ability to switch tasks frequently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- This is a full time, permanent position. Benefits include Medical and Dental healthcare, and 401K program
- Location: North Andover, MA.
Looking for a long-term employee to grow with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.