Ready for a dynamic career?
Do you excel at customer
Career Opportunities with Tidal Communications
The following opportunities are currently available:
Communication Services Engineer
Tidal Communications is seeking a Communication Services Engineer to assist our clients on communications implementations and support.
- Provide technical support to our client base on phone and network issues.
- Responsible for prepping equipment to be installed with software upgrades and initial programming.
- Firewall and Network set up to ensure security and Quality of Service.
- Communicate technical issues, ticket status, and project execution with involved parties.
- Experience in software programming and/or network programming.
- Possess the ability to learn new system programming and become certified in the equipment that we sell and support including Avaya IP Office, Adtran routers, and firewalls.
- Have the ability to think logically and the tenacity to troubleshoot any issues through completion.
- Adapt quickly and work in a team based environment.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration. Tidal Communications offers salary, medical benefits and a 401K retirement plan.
Help Desk Specialist
Tidal Communications is looking for a Help Desk Specialist to assist our clients on a variety of communications and network issues.
- This candidate will identify, research, and resolve technical problems for our clients.
- The candidate should have software programming experience and the ability to learn new system programming and become certified in the equipment that we sell and support including Avaya IP Office, Adtran routers, firewalls and PC maintenance.
- The ability to think logically and the organization and patience to troubleshoot any issues through completion is a must.
- Candidate should be looking to work in an environment where they can make a difference!
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree preferred; Preferably in field of MIS, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
Qualified candidate offered salary and benefits. To be considered for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tidal Communications is an equal opportunity employer.