Ready for a dynamic career?
Do you excel at customer
Career Opportunities with Tidal Communications
The following opportunity is currently available:
Cloud Project Manager
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team where you can use your skills to make a big impact? Do you like multi-tasking in a fast paced environment? Tidal Communications may be the place for you! We provide premised and cloud based communications solutions to area businesses. The clients we serve range from Boston law firms and private equity groups to medical offices and schools. Our mission is to “Manage Your Communications, Giving You the Freedom to Run Your Business”. We are seeking a Cloud Project Manager to support cloud service deployments. The Project Manager will work directly with the leadership team to help measure, maintain and drive key tasks. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced team environment, helping coordinate and track the implementation of cloud services as well as be responsible for routine programming of incoming tickets.
- Project Manage Cloud and Premise based implementations
- Work with internal and customer contacts to understand requirements
- Build and manage project plans and schedules
- Clarify service issues and schedule technicians
- Perform routine programming changes for customer
- Coordinate across internal, vendors, and customers
- Track project hours/costs and provide regular reporting to measure performance
- Work with team leadership to develop effective tracking, communication and management strategies.
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and organization
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Disciplined, organized and detail-oriented
- Technical Savvy
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree preferred. Qualified candidate offered salary and benefits. To be considered for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
Tidal Communications is an equal opportunity employer.