Ready for a dynamic career?
Do you excel at customer
Career Opportunities with Tidal Communications
The following opportunities are currently available:
IT Support Specialist
Tidal Communications provides business communications solutions including voice, data network and cloud services. We are growing and are looking for IT Support Specialists to assist our clients on a variety of communications and network issues.
- Provide first level technical support to our client base on phone and network issues.
- Responsible for prepping equipment to be installed with software upgrades and initial programming.
- Update client record with hardware information, password changes, etc.
- Communicate technical issues, ticket status, and project execution with involved parties.
- Experience in software programming and/or network programming.
- Possess the ability to learn new system programming and become certified in the equipment that we sell and support including Avaya IP Office, Adtran routers, and firewalls.
- Have the ability to think logically and the tenacity to troubleshoot any issues through completion.
- Adapt quickly and work in a team based environment.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration. Tidal Communications offers salary, medical benefits and a 401K retirement plan.
Cloud Services Consultant
Tidal Communications is seeking a Cloud Services Consultant who can advise our clients on their business issues and optimize their communications with our services. We are looking for enthusiastic and self motivated individuals to join our team expanding the network of customers we serve. Individuals must be excellent at establishing rapport, developing relationships and advising on business issues. The ability to quickly learn complex concepts related to technology, infrastructure, various platforms and applications and describe these concepts to customers of varying levels of technical experience is also required. Responsibilities include prospecting new business, cold calling, cultivating relationships, networking, and closing sales with superior customer service. Experience with cloud offerings, the Avaya SMB product portfolio, and/or network services is helpful.
Bachelor’s degree required. Candidate will be responsible for the retiring monthly quota. Tidal Communications offers salary, medical benefits and a 401k retirement plan. . Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration