Ready for a dynamic career?
Do you excel at customer
Career Opportunities with Tidal Communications
The following opportunities are currently available:
Communication Services Engineer
Tidal Communications provides premised and cloud based communications solutions. Our mission is to “Manage Your Communications, Giving You the Freedom to Run Your Business”. Our engineers deliver these communications solutions to our clients to improve their business. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, reliable, and detail oriented. Responsibilities include:
- Program and implement cloud services
- Program systems, network routers and firewalls
- Run wire and terminate data connections. Install communications hardware (e.g. switches, access points, firewalls, etc.). Resolve data communications problems.
- Install network racks and equipment (i.e. Server racks, patch panels, uninterrupted power supplies, etc.)
- Perform proactive functions on network infrastructure and associated equipment.
- Perform service calls. Troubleshoots issues with service and equipment remotely and on site.
- Review all requested services with the customer to ensure understanding and agreement Perform routine clerical duties (i.e. Time entry, notes on work performed, documenting IP addressing, etc.) Specify wiring job estimates including drafting Scopes of Work, Parts Lists, and Labor Estimates.
- Clean, maintain, and stock vehicle and equipment in order to be prepared to perform required duties. Properly operate and maintain installation tools and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Tidal Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Cloud Services Consultant
Tidal Communications is seeking a Cloud Services Consultant who can advise our clients on their business issues and optimize their communications with our services. We are looking for enthusiastic and self motivated individuals to join our team expanding the network of customers we serve. Individuals must be excellent at establishing rapport, developing relationships and advising on business issues. The ability to quickly learn complex concepts related to technology, infrastructure, various platforms and applications and describe these concepts to customers of varying levels of technical experience is also required. Responsibilities include prospecting new business, cold calling, cultivating relationships, networking, and closing sales with superior customer service. Experience with cloud offerings, the Avaya SMB product portfolio, and/or network services is helpful.
Bachelor’s degree required. Candidate will be responsible for the retiring monthly quota. Tidal Communications offers salary, medical benefits and a 401k retirement plan. . Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration