- Provide technical support to our client base on phone and network issues.
- Responsible for prepping equipment to be installed with software upgrades and initial programming.
- Firewall and Network set up to ensure security and Quality of Service.
- Communicate technical issues, ticket status, and project execution with involved parties.
- Experience in software programming and/or network programming.
- Possess the ability to learn new system programming and become certified in the equipment that we sell and support including Avaya IP Office, Adtran routers, and firewalls.
- Have the ability to think logically and the tenacity to troubleshoot any issues through completion.
- Adapt quickly and work in a team-based environment.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Tidal Communications offers salary, medical benefits and a 401K retirement plan.
This is a full time, permanent position. Benefits include Medical and Dental healthcare, and 401K program
Location: North Andover, MA.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.